The importance of Social Media & Online visibility
Did you know?
- 33% of beauty product consumers make their purchases after seeing positive comments on social media.
- 54% of consumers make a purchase after seeing a product on Instagram.
- Pinterest is now home to over 300 million users.
- Facebook is home to 2.41 billion regular users.
- TikTok has 500 million active users worldwide and growing.
You don’t have to be present on every social media platform to reach your target audience. Find out your niche and choose the platform that matches your brand identity. For example, if you’re targeting a younger age group with a fitness product, TikTok can help you to create fun and creative videos. If you’re goal is to reach new businesses with your product(s), LinkedIn could be very useful to grow connections.
The most used social media platforms are:
- Instagram (owned by Facebook)
Don’t forget these social media platforms:
- TikTok (formerly Musical.ly)
If that wasn’t enough already, channels like Reddit and Quora are sometimes forgotten as being social media but are no less important.